Specialize in Sealing, Rejuvenating & Restoring Asphalt Pavements
Sealcoating can be most important elements of your pavement management plan. Sealcoat consists of either coal tar pitch and/or asphalt cement mixed with inert fillers.
- Slows oxidation and water penetration
- Sealcoating resists oil & gas spills
- Asphalt sealcoating is easier to clean & maintain
- Sealcoating can increase your pavements flexibility
- Proper sealcoating can protect your asphalt from pressure washing
- Professional Asphalt seal coating is cost effective
- Improves your Appearance We all know that first impressions due count. Your home or place of business are greatly enhanced with our deep, rich, satiny black finish.
Keep in mind that the sun causes the essential oils and binders to dry out this makes the asphalt brittle & more susceptible to cracking.
Please keep in mind that seal coating should only be performed under proper weather conditions.
- Small cracks allow moisture into your asphalt
- When water expands or contracts with temperature this causes larger cracks to form
- Small Cracks will always become Big Cracks. It's a fact of crack mack.
- Cracks eventually turn into potholes
- Benefits of Professional Crack Sealing
- Saves you Money$$
- Prolongs your Pavement's Life
- Prevents H2O Penetration
- Nashoba Corporation specializes in commercial & residential driveway & Parking Lot Sealcoating